Re: [MOL] Anyone know what may cause this? [00688] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Anyone know what may cause this?

Good for you, Susan! I know how hard it is to step back and say nothing.
Don't worry about your tongue, though, just think of poor Dave with two size
fifteens in his mouth at the same time. He doesn't even have room for half a
tongue! See, things could always be worse?
Your friend,
Bridget
PS: Sorry, Dave...luv ya (and your size 15's)!