Re: [MOL] Carol Roses [00686] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol Roses

Sorry, I couldn't stay out of this one. I met this incredible creature and
can vouch for everything Lillian has said. He is the largest "lap" dog in
history; could cause a flood with the spray from his kisses (and he LOVES to
give great, big swipes from that gigantic tongue of his); never, never touch
his teddy bear without permission; my first night there he came into my
bedroom and "stepped" onto my bed. It was a single bed so, (being such a
loving dog), rather than kick me off, we just layered. Guess who was on the
bottom? He thinks he's the human so you can guess what he thinks everyone
else is. Upon my arrival, he was first to the door to welcome me and, with
paws on my shoulders and his head about a foot above me, we became instant
friends, which seemed like a prudent thing to do at the time. Above all, he
is the most lovable animal I've ever met and don't believe a word Lillian
says about shipping him off. This guy has her wrapped around his little
finger and doesn't he know it!
Sorry to get so gabby but he truly is one unique animal.
Another victim of Blueberry's charm,
Bridget