Re: FW: [MOL] Dog Ob./ David/Lillian [00682] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Dog Ob./ David/Lillian

Hi Kathy. Don't talk about toys! Sox has so many he needs his own toybox. My
mother buys him something every time she's out! Just like any other
grandmother would, right? LOL.
I've started to train him to put his toys away (he actually plays with all
of them) by himself (on command) but so far success seems a long, long way
off. But we're having fun anyway! I bought him a new bed yesterday (he wore
the old one out!) and he was so excited it was hilarious. There isn't a day
(and rarely an hour) that he doesn't bring a smile to my heart. And I know
yours must do the same for you; I can tell from your posts.
Your dog lovin' friend,
Bridget