Re: FW: FW: [MOL] Dog Ob./ David/Lillian [00677] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: FW: [MOL] Dog Ob./ David/Lillian

Hi David. I had 2 Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers. This breed was
developed in Nova Scotia (where I live) and look like miniature Golden
Retrievers. They run about 30-40 lbs. 1 Siberian Husky. 1 Lab/Collie mix. 1
Shepperd/Husky mix. 1 German Shepperd. 1 Yellow Lab. 1 Shih Tsu. And my
current baby; an 11 month old Llasa Apso puppy that is the light of my life.
His name is Sox and, after my last surgery, 2 friends from NB came to pick
me up and take me home and brought with them this little bundle of fur. At
first I was iffy as I was afraid I couldn't care for him but by the end of
the 5 hr drive I was hopelessly in love. He's been the best thing I've taken
for my health so far!!! And no, you can't have him, sorry. I didn't have
them all at once, I generally prefer to have 2 at a time. I had 3 once and
that was a little much. And now I have 1, mainly because I don't want to
share his affection as I've gotten quite greedy in the department.
What got you into training? I always thought that would be a lot of fun.
Your doggy friend (the 2 legged kind),
Bridget