Re: [MOL] Carol Roses [00651] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol Roses

She is fully potty trained, has a wonderful deep husky bark that frightens
even the best away.  She never howls.  You don't fall over her, you fall on
her!  She doesn't jump up on you, she prefers sitting on your lap!  You
don't have to bend over to give her food, just leave it on the counter and I
promise when you come back it will be all gone!  She knows how to empty the
trash, you did note, I did not say take out the trash!  She absolutely loves
to kiss, one swipe of the tongue and you won't have to wash your face for a
year!  If you play catch with her she will chase the ball; but her paws and
nails are so huge you get a permanent run in your carpet.  This is great if
you want new carpet! The best part of it all, is she is so Klutzy and then
looks at you with the most adoring eyes you could ever look into.   Your
friend, lillian

more....