Re: [MOL]Amoci [00645] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Amoci

I am sorry, I do not know your name; but thought this information may be
most useful for you.  I understand there are trials going on through out the
U.S. and that the success rate is darn good.  Warmly, your friend, lillian

http://www.ussc.alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?exec=FAST+Search&type=all&query
=angiostatin&exec=FAST+Search