[MOL] Irish wolfhounds.... [00632] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Irish wolfhounds....

I had the most wonderful Irish wolfhound, which I raised from a puppy. He
was the easiest dog in the world to train -- practically trained himself
(spoiled me for the mischievous golden retriever pup I now have, LOL! I
adore her, but wow, is she high maintenance! None of the usual "tricks" and
products work with her, so I have to be quite creative.) Anyhow, his name
was "Sunshine" (hey, it was the 70's) and he was smart, funny and very
adaptable. No chewing problems, 100% house-broken in 3 days, calm, and could
take him anywhere. They are a great breed, and I highly recommend them.
Love, Joicy