Re: [MOL] Re: Ann[ris Reply [00624] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Ann[ris Reply

I have included the site address to remove yourself off of the list, a forum
member is not able to do this.  I wish you great success as you fight this
battle and always know if I can do anything for you, I will be right here.
Warmly, lillian
annpris@aol.com