[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke [00623] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke

Title: joke5

Thank-you for Supporting Click 4 a Cure, everytime you read the Joke of the day our sponsers will donate 10 cents to help people with Cancer on your behalf.

Sign-up now and get the Joke of the Day in your email. Click Here to sign-up.

Joke of the Day Rated PG

Joke of the Day# 2 Rated R

Quickie of the Day Rated PG

NEW !!! NEW!!! NEW!!!

Click 4 a cure is proud to announce that we are Giving away free

E-mail addresses get yours Today and help people with cancer.

Sign-up Here

Friends Birthday comming up??? why not send them an E-card

Help People with Cancer, Advertise your business Here

Click Here for details.