Re: [MOL] Dog Ob./ David/Lillian/David [00622] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dog Ob./ David/Lillian/David

Dave,
I absolutely fell in love with the Irish Wolfhound watching the
Westminster(sp?) Dog Show but I already have 3 dogs--a Chocolate Lab, a
German Shepherd-looking mutt, Joe-Dog-who is the very best friend any little
child could have; kids can do anything with and to him and he just loves all
the "attention" they are giving him; and my little Yorkie-Shania MiraLee-
who was my "empty-nest" baby until grandbabies started arriving! Dogs (and
horses) are indeed mans best friend.  Pat Kimmi-KS