Re: [MOL] Anyone know what may cause this? [00611] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Anyone know what may cause this?

Dear Lillian:  I agree with you.  I can't think of anything else it could be
but a bladder infection, and I am a firm believer in the power of cranberry
juice.  Doctors have a special antibiotic for these types of infections, so
the type Susan's mother is taking might not be attacking this infection.

Love, Kathy