Re: FW: [MOL] Dog Ob./ David/Lillian [00610] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Dog Ob./ David/Lillian

Hi, Bridget:  I can't stay out of it, either.  My little dog (Yorky/Maltese)
Button Michelle, has this little toy that laughs when it hits the floor.  She
knows what her "laughing thing" is and she takes it everywhere with her.  So
cute.

Love, Kathy