Re: [MOL] Radiation-Kathy, Thanks! [00601] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Radiation-Kathy, Thanks!

Miss Kathy,

	Thank you, you sweet thang.  Am working on this smoking business, but I
think that you have to mentally prepare yourself.  Am working on that.
Thanks for no lectures.  And, you're right about insurance companies.
The are SO aggravating!

Carol in Memphis