Re: [MOL] Radiation-Kathy, Thanks! [00595] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Radiation-Kathy, Thanks!

Hi, Carol:  This is interesting, because my insurance actually paid for the
patch!!!  It's appalling that some companies won't pay to help people quit
smoking.  I promise -- no more lectures.  I know from experience how
difficult it is.

Love, Kathy