Re: [MOL] faith healings, ps [00587] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] faith healings, ps

Dear Chis (Mr. or Ms.?)

	Read your note.  Prayer is such a POWERFUL tool.  Our telephone to God.
There is nothing we say or do that isn't noted, somewhere, but prayer, I
think, has a special place.  Thanks for sharing.

Carol in Memphis