Re: [MOL] Radiation-Kathy, Thanks! [00586] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Radiation-Kathy, Thanks!

Miss Kathy,

	I couldn't remember the name, Zyban.  This is what my doctor offered for
me to quit smoking (PLEASE, no lectures from anyone.).  He also mentioned
that its primary use was for "nerves", although by accident it was
discovered to work for people who wanted to quit smoking.  He also said
that if it is prescribed for "nerves" (even though it's going to be used
to help to quit smoking) that "insurance" would pay for it, but if
prescribed for smoking, that insurance would NOT pay for it.  Just
something to tuck into the back of anyone's mind in case they decide to
use this method.

Carol in Memphis