Re: [MOL] Dean! [00578] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dean!

You are so right, Joicy! One of the first transformations I underwent when
facing cancer was that it was not just my body, or the physical, that I
needed to tend to. It was all of me as one entity, the physical, spiritual
and mental were all affected by this disease and I needed to find a way to
come to terms with all that the word cancer encompassed. Death was a
definite possibility, actually more of a probability, so to focus solely on
the physical would leave me "unarmed" should I die. So I focused instead on
accepting cancer as another lesson for me to learn from. If you've read my
poem in our album, you'll understand exactly what I mean. If you haven't
then, in short form, I simply chose to "embrace" cancer by way of accepting
whatever plan "God" has in store for me. I'm still here so obviously there
is something yet for me to do. All that remains is to find out what that is.
But I know this will come to me provided I remain open and accepting. And,
with the support and love that comes to me through this wonderful forum, I
know I will.
Forgive me for going on so but you struck a cord.
Your friend...in body, mind and spirit,
Bridget