Re: [MOL] Chris [00575] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris

Well, Joicy, I think it all comes down once again, to free will.  We
(mankind) have chosen to make this world a difficult place after all.

But every now and then I wonder too how and why God intervenes sometimes and
in others He doesn't.  For the faithful: when things go well, we credit him;
and when things go badly, we credit free will of people.  For non-believers:
it is just the opposite.

What does make me chuckle a bit though is the thought that in today's world
Adam and Eve would very nearly be *saints*!  I mean, they committed ONE
disobedience and were banished from Paradise; look at what we do *now*.
Personally I believe that Adam & Eve represent all of male & female mankind,
not just two original people.  So I feel sure that much of the origin story
is symbolic.  Understanding that symbolism is another matter entirely :)
-chris