Re: [MOL] Dean! [00571] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dean!

Hi Dean, I don't think the post was directed only towards yourself but to
all of us. I know I am guilty of talking about things that are not cancer
specific but it is this very aspect of our forum (I believe) that sets it
apart from the others. Here we want to deal not only with the disease but
also with the person. There is no part of one's life that is not touched by
cancer and sometimes we need some reprieve by way of jokes or personal talk
or sharing stories or whatever. I feel like I know so many of you and that
true friendship weaves it's way through all of our discussions, whatever the
subject.
But I also understand that for someone with time constraints the number of
e-mails can be somewhat daunting. In that case, just delete those not of
interest and, if you happen to delete one you want by mistake, someone will
always repost it for you. If you are not participating fully in the forum
though, you may be missing out on some valuable support. But we're all
different so I don't presume to tell anyone what to do. But to remove the
personal chatter from this forum would be to remove it's heart. I, for one,
would hate to see that happen.
Your friend,
Bridget
PS: No Dean, you haven't done anything wrong and I love your posts!