Re: [MOL] Radiation-Kathy, Thanks! [00570] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Radiation-Kathy, Thanks!

I used Zyban as well and haven't smoked for a year and a half now. The main
thing that spurred me was this feeling of losing all control over my life,
(and realizing that smoking was something I could control)...my doctor was
opposed to my quitting due to the increased stress but I overruled him on
that one and am I glad I did. It's funny but the more people urged me NOT to
try and quit the more determined I became to do just that! And I did!
When the time is right, it will happen.
Your friend,
Bridget