Re: [MOL] Mom's lung cancer and a new twist [00569] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mom's lung cancer and a new twist

Bridget,
    No offense whatsoever!  I understand Mom needs her independence.  We try hard to make sure she has what she wants, but plenty of time to herself, also.  She is an adult and I'm still her kid :)

Thanks for your input!

Susan