Re: [MOL] Dean! [00559] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dean!

Joicy,
    Thank you! I would never want to offend anyone. I love this site, as
well as all my fellow Molors!! GOD has blessed me so wonderful by showing me
the way to you all. Only he knew my needs at a time as this is. I love each
and everyone of you. The wisdom I have received from all here has as Lillian
says  empowered me. Without this site,  and you friends that have excepted
me so warmly, I would have had to take this journey with my husband alone.
We wouldn't have gotten this far without you all, telling me things to
do,and thing to read letting me understand we are not alone. I thank GOD
every day for having lead me here. I thank you for allowing me to stay and
learn as well as share! I know that the postings should be about all of our
experiences with cancer, but how would we make it with out the humor as
well? Laughter is good medicine, we need more of that to keep our spirits
up! I for one smile a lot when reading all of the puter lingo, I even have a
few of my owe. As we put it in the games I used to (an now to if get the
time) go to,. Here goes, hiya IBK2DNUBK2D2? or ((((hugs)))) y ty n yw, as
well as ic give me a ^5 on that 1, c(iii) coffee n e1? or maybe a drink Y,
shall I stick out my tongue 4 u  ; p~~~ n drool, maybe a smile will do :),
8),  or a bird ^v^ , b4 i go an I'm sure an angel will do,,,,,>

 / \ (  ) / \                lol, ok so much 4 now with my cuteness   xo
Dean <<<<is outta here!
  (  / \  )