Re: [MOL] Amocci [00556] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Amocci

This is a wonderful site just the way it is & I would hate to see it change.
It is full of warm loving people sharing fantastic information ... some of it
pertains to my particular "problem" and some of it doesn't.  That which
doesn't I either disregard or read & learn just a little bit more each day.
As for the personal chit chat ... nothing is better medicine than good
friends & laughter ... which I find here as well, as well as the pity pot
when I need it !

Keep it coming kids !

Your friend,
Carol