Re: [MOL] Staten Island/Carol [00555] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Staten Island/Carol

Once again Lillian, you are my angel.  I chatted with someone this afternoon
that took his sister there.  It was a brain tumor also.  They live in NY.
Their treatment was weekly for 6 weeks.  Don't know how I would swing
something like that with transportation & work !!!  I'm sure they will miss
me !  LOL  I will look forward to your info.  By the way, the committee meets
tomorrow at the OHSU to determine my best treatment plan ... I know I can
hardly wait to hear !  I don't think they will have the options I am looking
for ... so I will keep looking !  Thanks to your help !

Love you !
Carol