Re: FW: [MOL] My Tummy Needs Its Yummy! [00554] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] My Tummy Needs Its Yummy!

Oleo with the dot was at the end of the war, in the 40s.  There was also
the blocks of white stuff that came with a packet of  yellow powder that
you sprinkled on it and kneaded until it turned yellow.  Along with your
hand, if that was how you did it!
An acquaintance of mine claimed her father invented the bag and dot
thing. I think her name was Boehm.   It sure seemed neet at the time.
Charlotte