Re: [MOL] Amocci [00547] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Amocci

The beauty of this site is the non cancerous talk.  We know each other, we
welcome new people and take them into our hearts.  We are not about doom and
gloom, we are about loving and living as best we can with a serious disease.
Some 35 informational articles a week go across this forum.  Then in the
talking there is more information given on what is working and tips to help.
Every query that comes in research is done to best help the person make the
right decision for themselves.  Some days there is more talking than others;
but I figured that is what the delete button is for. If you would like
something researched free of charge just ask and I will be more than willing
to do so for you.  I understand that you are upset about your cancer or a
loved one's cancer; but please don't take the little bit of cheerfulness
that some of the people on our forum have away from them.  Warmly, lillian

more....