Re: [MOL] Staten Island/Carol [00546] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Staten Island/Carol

Carol, you can get some assistance on the air fare, will send the
information to you tomorrow.  Now, my husband went for prostate cancer, he
went up for 1 week, came home and went back for 6 weeks, treatments 5 days a
week for 10 mins. a day, only side effect constipation.  One girlfriend went
for brain tumors, she started with 7, went down to 4, went down to none,
back up to two that became stabilized.  She would go and get into her foam
type body cast to include the head area, get measured (which this took time)
have treatment which took very little time, get dressed, go to her car and
drive a hour.  June who is on our forum, had lung cancer, advanced and rare.
She had her treatment, back to work in a couple of days.  Had a
reoccurrence, re-treated about a year later.  I can't be sure on the dates.
So I will send the air-fare information to you tomorrow.  Keep me posted on
how things are going for you Carol, because I really do care.  Luv, u,
lillian

more....