[MOL] Beav [00543] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Beav

Hi, Beav, glad I didn't offend. You know, the important thing is that Bucky
BELIEVES, and I have found that those who start their relationship with God
feeling  free to express honest anger and other emotions often end up with
the deepest spiritual relationships of all. The deepening of my own
relationship with God began as I read the Psalms, and saw David's honesty
(including open despair, questioning and anger) with God. I had always
believed, but it wasn't until I prayed a rather angry prayer and recognized
that God loved and accepted me right where I was, and that I could be truly
honest with him, that our real relationship began. Tell Bucky to ASK God
about that. (My own answer was that suffering is often like a refiner's
fire. There is a wonderful verse in the Old Testament that describes us as
"Gold in the making" -- and we know what has to happen to refine and purify
gold! Love and prayers, Joicy It is quite a process. Diamonds are another
example.)