Re: [MOL] Radiation-Kathy, Thanks! [00539] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Radiation-Kathy, Thanks!

Carol!  My husband has done Staten Island, along with June on this forum,
Barb who used to be on this forum and a few others.  Dr. Ledermen is
brilliant and participates on every discussion panel and actively
participates in the whole process.  They have places you can stay near the
hospital, I believe they cost about $40.00 -$60.00 a night tax deductible.
They first get you ready, your actual treatment is done in no time with no
pain.  The only thing we were not happy with was you have to carry your
records or they get lost.  Also call there and if you get through your
lucky!!!  You send all your records up ahead of time,  with-in a few days
they are to let you know if your accepted.  This is where you need to stay
on top of them.   They take all insurance's.  So lots of luck in what ever
you descried.  luv u, lillian

more....