Re: [MOL] faith healings [00530] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] faith healings

Joicy, you have so much insight!  I love reading your posts - and forwarding
them to my sister.  But speaking of Adam & Eve here's a question for you: we
know that they were punished and Adam told he will suffer hard labor to earn
his keep and Eve's punishment was the pain of childbirth.  So how come
modern-day "Eves" everywhere have to endure *both* curses????  :)  My boss
can't answer that one.   -chris