Re: [MOL] Radiation-Carol! [00529] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Radiation-Carol!

Thanks Carol!

Will add to the list of questions I have for Moms Dr. this Wednesday.  I
really want some straight anwers this time, not the same old, "it's to be
expected" routine!

Again, thanks for the tip!!

Warm wishes and prayers,

Laurie  :)