Re: [MOL] Our son's cancer [00521] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Our son's cancer

Welcome to our forum and if you're looking for hope, you've come to the
right place. There are many of us here who have long outlived the prognosis
and beaten the statistics. You must never, ever give up hope, it is
essential to recovery. Your son will be in our prayers as will you. Please
stay in touch as you will find this a wonderful place for information and
support.
Your friend,
Bridget