[MOL] (no subject) [00520] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (no subject)

We would appreciate if you could provide us with more information
regarding Essiac herbal tea and the places where it is available and
also the prices at which it is available...

We are from India and it doesn't seem to be easily available here..
could you please tell us if there are any retailers out here to your
knowledge who supply them with the tea... being a patient of cancer
myself this product forms a very important part of my treatment..

we would appreciate if you reply us at the following
addresses....tenaaz@hotmail.com or teslap@hotmail.com.

Thanking you

Jimmy Italia