Re: [MOL] Response to Carol [00516] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Response to Carol

Now Carol, anyone can get the easy stuff! But to put you out of your misery
(I know this is all you can think about) it's "Laughing So Hard I Peed
Myself"; if you promise not to tell anyone, I thought of this because I
actually did it once! But that'll be our little secret, ok?
Your friend,
Bridget