Re: [MOL] Pat Hall! [00513] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pat Hall!

I understand what you're saying, Pat, the origin of cancer is certainly a
mystery. Our dear Lillian has a theory that it's in the DNA and this is
where we'll have the most success in understanding and eradicating this
disease (I hope it's ok for me to share this, Lil). I've listened to her
theory and it's the best I've heard yet. There are doctors devoted to this
type of research so maybe someday our kids will be able to say, "Cancer,
what's that?".
I'm so sorry you're not responding as well as you'd hoped to the other
treatments. You're right, mets to the liver are certainly no small matter.
I'm not going to insult you with platitudes but I will continue with my
fervent belief in "miracles". In this way, I never give up hope. On a very
personal level, Pat, how are you dealing with this emotionally? I'll
understand if you prefer not to answer so don't worry about that. Just stay
in touch, okay?
Your friend,
Bridget