Re: [MOL] Pat Hall! [00512] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pat Hall!

Hi Charlotte, I posted it earlier (you may have missed it) but it the same
one everybody's been talking about. Just in case you don't have that, it's
"The Cure For All Cancers" by Hulda Ragehr Clark, Published by New Century
Press, San Diego, and the cost is $27.95 (I believe that's Canadian funds).
Your friend,
Bridget