Re: FW: [MOL] My Tummy Needs Its Yummy! [00506] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] My Tummy Needs Its Yummy!

Carol;
    Oleo or margerine is legal in Minn. now so I don't know if that means that
Yellow dye no longer causes cancer or what but I was sure surprised to hear that
was why when I was a kid that it was a hush hush thing because it was smuggled
in across from canada or other states.....Beav