Re: [MOL] Mexican Hospital [00505] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mexican Hospital

Carol;
     Believe it or not we have tried that too.  We went last year about 4 differant
times. This lady has turned a barn into a little chapel. It would hold about 60
people. She herself  was healed at a large healing when she was in the last stage of
cancer and bleeding from openings on her body. Her husband purchased the chair she
sat in and that is in the little chapel now. I do believe in faith healing. But it
is what it says it is. Faith.... My husband was called out for a healing and I
believe he received it but he was unable to hang on to it because he has doubt and
anger toward God. It is something he will have to work out between him and the
Creator. Afterwards, she would have a private session where you could talk to her
privately. She put her hands on my husband and told him to walk away from her (he is
totally disabled on right leg with cancer). He did! Without a limp! It was totally
amazing. But when he turned around to walk back he started limping again. She just
said she would pray for him to not look for the pain but for faith in God. Her name
is Sarah O'mera... In Scottsdale Az. She will call out healings. There are 3 people
here with vision problems, and everyone looks around to see who they are and there
will be 3 people that have vision problems. I also met a couple in Tijuana when we
were there and she had breat cancer that met. too bone and lung. We called them
about 8 mos. later and her husband told me she was in her last days when she gave a
testimonial at church and while they were coming home she was healed. Jimmy her
husband told me he had given up too. It was totally amazing to talk to him. It truly
is a miracle. Miracles do happen. As far as the healings you see on T.V.... I guess
one would have to go to see what you would get from it.........Your friend, Beav