Re: [MOL] Our son's cancer [00409] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Our son's cancer

Dear................

I wish ya included your name................

Two weeks ago I had a session with a small cell cancer survivor because I got
very
tired of reading all the gloom and doom. Her illness was treated over 8 years
ago
and she is fine today. Don't give in to the fear involved with
cancer.............there are
many, many, many people who win the battle...........I plan one being one of
them and I'll be happy to have your son join me for my 85th birthday
31 years.

Fondly

Dave B