[MOL] Our son's cancer [00403] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Our son's cancer

Our son who is 38 years old has just started chemo and radiation for small
cell carcinoma.  He is in the limited stage.  The radiation will be twice a
day five days a week for 4 weeks.  Chemo 3 days every three weeks, 4 times.
My question is this:
Everything I can find on the computer indicates that this is a very
aggressive disease with almost no hope of survival after 2 years.  Is there
anybody out there that has knowledge of someone living a long time after
treatment?

We need some hope here!

Thanks very much!