Re: [MOL] Response to Carol [00399] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Response to Carol

Hi:  Mormonese is what we call a Mormon accent in this part of the country.
I was raised a Mormon, but not a good one.  Mormons have rather strange
accents -- no one is quite sure why, but they're immediately recognizable.
Orin Hatch has one, in fact, but his isn't terribly pronounced anymore.  You
translated both phrases perfectly!  I'm impressed.

My father owned a radio station.  He announced everything, and was an
exceptionally good sports caster.  He's retired now.

Love, Kathy