Re: [MOL] Nutrition and Chemo [00398] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nutrition and Chemo

You're welcome, Dean.  I know that it seems to your husband that this will
never end -- but it will.  I can remember so clearly how hopeless I felt at
times, but just like all things -- good and bad -- it came to an end, and the
result was definitely worth it.  It seemed as if I'd just start to feel
halfway decent, and I'd have the chemo again!  So I know how depressing this
is to your husband.  It's something we must endure, though, if we're going to
get well.  I hope it's helped.  He must not give up!

Love, Kathy