Re: [MOL] Radiation [00394] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Radiation

Hi, Everyone:  After my radiation treatment (which damaged two arteries,
necessitating a double bypass), my oncologist suggested brain radiation.  I
declined.  Barb (Marty's sweet wife) has been through radiation more than
once, I'm sure, and I have several friends who have also been through it at
least twice.
Hope this helps.

Love, Kathy