Re: [MOL] Response to Carol [00393] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Response to Carol

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:36:14 EDT KathleenCorrigan@aol.com writes:
> Hi:  When traveling to Idaho (southeastern, that is), you need to
> learn
> Mormonese, as in "My stors!  What a gargeous net farmal!"  LOL

(MORMONESE?  EXPLAIN.  AND, I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT.  "MY STARS, WHAT A
GORGEOUS NET FORMAL."
  Or,
> "I'd be
> happy to give you a tore of the form -- but we'll have to ride
> harses."

(I'D BE HAPPY TO GIVE YOU A TOUR OF THE FARM, BUT WE'LL HAVE TO RIDE
HORSES"

DID I GET IT RIGHT?
> Argh.  I grew up listening to people talking that way.  I don't,
> however.  My
> father was a radio announcer.

	(WHAT DID YOUR FATHER ANNOUNCE?)