[MOL] Michael C. White re zapper [00386] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Michael C. White re zapper

Dear Mr. Michael,

	I read your note to Charlotte re zappers and have to admit my ignorance.
 What is a zapper?  You mention about the cold or the flu and using it.
I don't mind buying the book (Cure for all diseases), but I'd like to
know what a zapper is first, if you don't mind.

Carol in Memphis