Re: [MOL] Response to Carol [00385] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Response to Carol

Hi:  When traveling to Idaho (southeastern, that is), you need to learn
Mormonese, as in "My stors!  What a gargeous net farmal!"  LOL  Or, "I'd be
happy to give you a tore of the form -- but we'll have to ride harses."
Argh.  I grew up listening to people talking that way.  I don't, however.  My
father was a radio announcer.

Love, Kathy in Boise