Re: [MOL] Pat Hall! [00368] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pat Hall!

Bridget,

I don't know what to believe and the sad fact is nobody knows what causes
cancer for sure.  We do know some  things.  A lot of people with one cancer
will have another kind so I don't have a problem with the fact that a
treatment could cure all cancers.  I'm not pushing any type tx.  I do believe
that my oncs, etc are right that there is not a cure for me now.  I have mets
scattered thruout my liver.  The zapper is all I am using from her now.  I am
taking other alt tx.  All I am taking except the zapper are to build up the
immune system to fight the cancer.  I am not doing as well on that as I
should.  I seem to eat anything I want.

Your friend,

pat hall