Re: [MOL] carol/Bridget [00358] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] carol/Bridget

Nice of you to inquire, Carol. However, I'm not sure everybody's interested
in this so maybe we should private e-mail. My private address is
bsbridget@hotmail.com. If you want to see a sample of my writing (poetry),
there's a poem I wrote in the Molers Album. Have you had a chance to visit
it yet? It is truly exceptional thanks to the inspired and tireless efforts
of who else but our dear Lillian.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Your friend,
Bridget
PS: I hope nobody is offended by this but I didn't want to overwhelm people
with e-mails that they're not interested in. Is this the right thing to
suggest, Lillian (in your valued and experienced opinion)?