Re: [MOL] Pat Hall! [00357] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pat Hall!

You're right Pat, it was The Cure for all Cancers although the author is
Hulda Regehr Clark, but I assume this to be the same person. While there is
no doubt merit to a lot of what she promotes, I have difficulty with the
"cure-all" concept. However, I don't know enough about this stuff to
actively participate in this particular discussion, so I'll just sit back
and listen and learn.
Your friend,
Bridget