[MOL] Todays Abstracts... [00356] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Todays Abstracts...

(American Society of Clinical Oncology) - There is new evidence that the
costs associated with participating in a clinical trial are
not greater than receiving standard cancer care, according to researchers.
These findings support President Clinton's Executive
Order announced in June authorizing Medicare to reimburse the costs incurred
in clinical trial participation.

 http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/EMIHC000/333/333/293383.html

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10898330&aid=B120232&dopt=r&s=bc

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10898341&aid=B120232&dopt=r&s=bc

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10898348&aid=B120232&dopt=r&s=bc

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10898349&aid=B120232&dopt=r&s=bc

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10898352&aid=B120232&dopt=r&s=bc

| PRITCHARD KI.
| Current and future directions in medical therapy for breast carcinoma:
endocrine treatment.

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10898353&aid=B120232&dopt=r&s=bc

| DIEL IJ, Solomayer EF, Bastert G.
| Bisphosphonates and the prevention of metastasis: first evidences from
preclinical and clinical studies.

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10898355&aid=B120232&dopt=r&s=bc